After five loyal years using Firefox as my browser of choice, I finally switched to Google Chrome. Here’s why
- It’s noticeably faster than Safari, Firefox, and IE.
- It doesn’t crash like Firefox.
- Plugins and add-ons are much more stable.
- It’s smarter (i.e. it won’t overwrite a URL your inputing while loading a page) etc.
- It synchronizes my Internet experience, regardless of which machine I’m on.
- It has a minimized interface (doesn’t take up a lot of monitor space).
- It works with my Chromebook.
Admittedly, Firefox started the whole “smart browser” thing. But with Chrome, Google has built the better mousetrap. For now, at least.