I help Fortune 500 companies find their voice, tell their story, and reach millions. Maybe I can help you, too.
Interested in hiring me as a content advisor, embedded journalist, or bodacious writer-for-hire? Take these—they’ll help you along your way:
- I’ve written for people you know and trust. Namely CNN, USA Today, National Geographic, Wired Magazine, NBC News, Fox News, and Engadget among others. All told I’ve written for half of the top 20 U.S. media and dozens more in the top 100. Since 2009, I’ve written for dozens of Fortune 500 companies, including Google, Dell, Cisco, SAP, PepsiCo, American Express, Adobe, Nike, EMC, Deloitte, Sony, KPMG, Autodesk, PwC, Marriott, Booz Allen, Boston Consulting Group, Western Digital, Lenovo, Cognizant, Broadcom, Barracuda, and more. See also: My best work | What 15 years of content marketing have taught me
- I know how to reach millions of people. Although the exception—and never something I promise—I’ve reached millions of readers on more than one occasion. Thanks to social media, three of my stories went viral in a single day and garnered 15 million views. Those successes and subsequent failures taught me how to headline, sell a story, and keep readers engaged until the last period, whether on behalf of media or branded journalism for commercial clients. See also: Published work | Client writing samples | 6 success stories, 1 failure
- I’m responsive, proactive, and persistent. I don’t give up until everyone in the rooms says “no.” I’m quick to learn, highly motived, and I get things done on time. I’m also a Fab 40 award-winner writer.
- I’ve found my calling in life. I consider myself blessed. I’m fortunate to work a job I love for clients I’m excited about. That passion comes through in my writing, which engages readers better than the alternative. See also: Here’s what you need to know about me
- I’m proud of my work. For the aforementioned publications and brands as much as my blog. Given the chance, I hope to make you proud, too. See also: Professional accomplishments I’m proud of