I help Fortune 500 companies find their voice, tell their story, and reach millions. Maybe I can help you, too.
Interested in hiring me as a content advisor, embedded journalist, or bodacious writer-for-hire? Take these—they’ll help you along your way:
- I’ve written for people you know and trust. Namely CNN, Fox News, Wired Magazine, USA Today, NBC News, and Engadget among others. All told I’ve written for half of the top 20 U.S. media and dozens more in the top 100. See also: How I make headlines | Published works
- I advise Fortune 100 companies on content strategy. Since 2009, I’ve strategized, written for, and contracted with Google, Dell, PepsiCo, American Express and more from the Fortune 100. Among Fortune 500 companies, I’ve been hired by Time Warner, Nike, EMC, Western Digital, Marriott International, Lenovo, Cognizant, Broadcom and others to help tell their story. What’s more, 86% of people who hire me re-up with me more than once. See also: What 12 years of content marketing have taught me | How I work | Client writing samples
- I know how to reach millions of people. Although the exception—and never something I promise clients—I’ve reached millions of readers on more than one occasion. Thanks to social media, three of my stories went viral in a single day garnering 15 million views. Those successes and subsequent failures taught me how to headline, sell a story, and keep readers engaged until the last period, whether on behalf of media or branded journalism. See also: 6 success stories, 1 failure
- I’m responsive, proactive, and persistent. I don’t give up until everyone in the rooms says “no.” I’m quick to learn, highly motived, and I get things done on time. (See also: What people say about me)
- I’ve found my groove and calling in life. I consider myself blessed. I’m fortunate to work a job I love for clients I’m excited about. That passion comes through in my writing, which engages readers better than the alternative. See also: Here’s what you need to know about me
- I think analytically, objectively, and take convincing angles. I do this by following numbers as much as my heart, researching an issue or decision thoroughly before trusting my gut, and acknowledging misconceptions and disrepute when telling the most believable stories.
- I’m proud of my work. For the aforementioned publications and brands as much as my blog. Given the chance, I hope to make you proud, too. See also: Professional accomplishments I’m proud of