Excluding non-bylined commercial writing, here are my most recent media clippings:
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Over the last four years, I’ve written and published hundreds of travel dispatches for CNN, National Geographic, USA Today, LA Times, Lonely Planet, Fodor’s, Orbitz, Frommers, and Paste Magazine. Below are some recent favorites:
- Cliff-jumping The Atlantic: Ireland’s best coasteering spots
- Japanese zen: Hiking one of the oldest trails in the world
- Top 10 cycling cities
- 7 takeaways after cruising the Mediterranean with my kids
- Video: 6 ways to overcome your fear of travel
- Is Newfoundland the next Iceland?
- Which Utah National Park is right for you?
- Everything you need to know before visiting Machu Picchu
- What coasteering feels like
- Staying in President Trump’s #1 rated hotel
- Hiking the Alps: 10 days, 3 countries, 1 epic mountain
- Critic turned fan: My Disneyland conversion story
- What 10,000 miles from home feels like
- Went skydiving today. Didn’t die.
- Why Americans don’t travel abroad
- 5 reasons travel is overrated
- What I learned hiking Patagonia with National Geographic
- Why a monotonous view is better than none
- What I learned crossing South Africa by train
- 5 things I learned after visiting New Zealand
- The best of Australia
- 5 reasons cliche Costa Rica is still “Pura Vida”
- What it’s like crossing America’s Loneliest Road
- The greatest mountain wilderness you’ve never heard of
- My very best travel columns (so far)
Thanks for reading and sharing with anyone that might be interested.