Over the last six years, I’ve written and published hundreds of travel articles for CNN, National Geographic, USA Today, LA Times, Lonely Planet, Fodor’s, Orbitz, Frommers, and Paste Magazine. For my most recent articles, click here. For some of my recent favorites, see below:
Best of 2020
- What I learned from a lack of travel this year
- What it’s like to hike among 5,000 year old trees
- What!? International travel won’t return until 2024
- 11 countries Americans can easily travel to now
- 5 border-straddling natural wonders to see from both sides
- Going extinct in Utah’s Dinosaur National Monument
- Travel shaming: Something else you need to worry about now
- National Park versus National Monument: What’s the difference?
- What it’s like to visit a theme park in pandemic?
- How to travel when you can’t | How to cope with no travel
- 6 virtual tours to enjoy from home | Best online virtual tours
- The corner of Northeastern Utah that only locals know about
- How to see the seedier side of Berlin
- How to visit Monument Valley