Excluding undisclosed commercial work (i.e. the bulk of my work), here are the best things I’ve published recently:
- How a well-traveled European scolded me into loving America’s National Parks (LA Times)
- What bad fishing taught me about good business (Costco)
- 9 tips for running faster, according to a pro runner (Reebok)
- “In pithy, freewheeling prose, Snow jumps between exploring his early fixations with the internet and signaling an alarm of concern.” (Publishers Weekly review of Log Off)
- Take these: They might inspire your summer travel plans (Various media)
Thanks for reading and sharing the above.