The following items should come and go as quickly as Vlogs did:
- Podcasting. seems like anything with “pod” in it will do well. This should die off soon though due to no business model whatsoever.
- Space Tourism. Maybe someday, but this ain’t happening anytime soon.
- Outsourcing. You have nothing to fear as long as you keep learning. Local workers are always more valued, even with the internet.
- China Rules The World. Yeah they’re getting big and that’s okay, but remember even Japan didn’t surpass the US economy in the 1980’s like people said they would.
- HD-DVD’s. Sure, let the manufactures fight over which technology will be used next (Bluray or HD). Only problem; customers haven’t been asking for it.
- Celebrity Clothing Brands. Yawn. This isn’t going anywhere.
(Source: Business 2.0)