After falling behind on my feeds over the last three days, I thought I’d point out some interesting links with my thoughts attached. Fancy any of the below?
- QUIZ: Do you have what it takes to be a US citizen? . A quiz in commemoration of July 4th. I scored a 75% (C’s get degrees, no?).
- Tutorials: iLife ’06 . Nice video tutorials for any Mac users out there.
- Wimbledon Comes To iTunes. The 1980 final is one of the best tennis matches ever. Now you can buy it for your iPod.
- The top 25 money tips of all time. Solid list of ideas. My favorite? Focus more on how you spend than how you invest.
- FIFA World Cup bit-sized coverage. This is the type of content I like to consume; short, to-the-point, and under 150 words per article. I’m going to see if I can monetize this type of sports content (which is lacking in the blogosphere) in a blog setting. Just outsource the content creation like ESPN does for their mobile World Cup news and split the earnings with the content provider (found via my Blackberry).
- Web 2.0 financial success: Easy as ‘two weeks and $700 bucks’?. Kevin Rose, co-founder of Digg, on how he started the company: “I wrote a scoping document to a friend, who is a developer. The friend said it would take two or three weeks to create and cost 700 bucks, so I said, ‘Let’s go for it.'” Amazing.