- What is her name? Lindsey Snow
- How long have you been married? 4 years
- How long did you date? 1 year
- How old is she? 24
- Who eats more? I’m really good with a fork, so me.
- Who said I love you first? Me. Her initial response: “Thanks.” No joke.
- Who is smarter? By the books, me. By objectivity, Lindsey.
- Whose temper is worse? Mine–Lindsey rarely, if ever, loses control of her emotions.
- Who does the laundry? Lindsey, though I’ve been known to do a few loads from time to time.
- Who does the dishes? Lindsey. Me: once in a blue moon.
- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, though we switched a few years back at random.
- Who pays the bills? Wells Fargo Bill Pay via Lindsey’s watchful eye
- Who cooks dinner? Lindsey, quite well I might add.
- Who drives when you are together? I do most of the time, though Lindsey takes the helm when we’re in a hurry because she says I “drive like an old man.”
- Who is more stubborn? Lindsey.
- Whose parents do you see the most? Lindsey’s — they fly out from Virginia 3-4 times per year.
- Who proposed? I did, quite poorly I might add.
- Who has more friends? Equal, not counting work associates and colleagues.
- Who has more siblings? I do — 5. Lindsey — 2.
- Who wears the pants in the family? On the surface, I do (I think). Behind the scenes, Lindsey (for sure).
I love you, Bella!
[via Susan Andersen]