I recently stumbled on this phrase at a high school soccer game. I instantly liked it and can easily see what it’s popular among weightlifters, athletes, entrepreneurs, and optimists alike.
It also reminded me of some other mottos I’m fond of:
- The harder I work, the luckier I get.
- Don’t take things personal.
- Pity parties are a waste of time.
- There is no shortcut for hardwork.
- Life moves on, with or without you.
- If you want something, YOU have to go out and get it (that’s your job).
And last but not least, “Do you know where the power lies? I said it starts and ends with you.”