Here’s what I’ve been listening to lately:
- Less Bad. My new album that doesn’t suck. Biased but proud. Listen to Sorta Social, Ricky’s Song, I Did It, and Carry On if you don’t believe me.
- Dropout Boogie. Groovy new Black Keys record that doesn’t disappoint. “Your Team Is Looking Good” is my current favorite.
- The Dream. Super weird new album by Alt-J is hauntingly beautiful and downright fun at times.
- Top Gun Maverick. Terrific score for a terrific movie. 10 thoughtful songs that make you feel good.
- Take The Sadness Out of Saturday Night. The latest album by Bleachers isn’t quite as strong as their first two albums, but this is a solid, softer album that still moves me.
Honorable mention: 12 Carat Toothache by Post Malone