WARNING: This is a sales call 😀
I normally don’t blog about anything but good free content. But here we are. It’s for good reason, though. Pinky swear.
Not long ago, a couple of clients (one tech, one consulting) independently approached me about a monthly retainer to help them with ongoing strategic and last-minute writing and editing projects as needed. That includes high-impact and pre-planned articles and editorial planning, but also unforeseen writing decisions and editing choices that need an outside pair of eyes to review and validate (that’s me!)
Both projects have turned out really well. So much so that I’ve decided to productize them as a “Editorial Lifeline.” Basically this new tool gives content, communications, and thought leadership executives on-call access to a seasoned writer of 18 years, who’s written for hundreds of fancy publications and Future 500 companies.
With the editorial lifeline product, subscribers get:
- A mix of regular short or long-form articles delivered monthly
- Strategic guidance for ongoing editorial decisions, big or small
- Rapid turnaround and response times to meet fast deadlines (aka “lifelines”)
- Fixed monthly/annual cost to stay under budget
- Full and updated access to my workbook: What 18 years of writing have taught me
Of course, I’m still committed to writing and advising on one-off custom articles or special editing projects. But I’m confident a lot more companies could benefit from a similar “writing lifeline.” If you or someone you know would like to learn more, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming…