Some of the below are no longer relevant right now, due to coronavirus quarantines. But others still are, and I wanted to add them to my portfolio in any case.
- How to travel when you can’t travel (Lonely Planet)
- National Parks and social distancing: What to know before you go (Culture Trip)
- Stuck in quarantine? Virtual tours are the next best thing (Lonely Planet)
- How to explore Berlin’s underground communities and unusual tours (Lonely Planet)
- 11 ways to upgrade your travel game (Lonely Planet)
- 20 places to travel in 2020 (Orbitz)
- Can the North Face’s new fabric rival Gore-Tex? (Globe & Mail)
- How to fly basic economy and win (Cheap Tickets)
- How to visit Monument Valley, icon of the American West (Travelocity)
Thanks for reading, bookmarking, or sharing any that you enjoy.