It’s been invigorating to watch my bestselling book make waves throughout the year. As we enter the holiday season, I’m excited for its ability to connect with readers during an especially introspective time.
After all, I conceived Log Off, wrote the bulk of it, and even published it during the holidays, so I’m excited to see how it’s received during its first full Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year season.
To the hundreds that have already read the book, thank you. I’m honored. For those who haven’t already, here are seven good reasons I think you should.
- It’s on sale now, currently 20% off the cover price
- It averages 4.6 out of 5 star ratings, according to collective reader reviews on both Amazon and Good Reads
- It was reviewed by the LA Times, Psychology Today, Deseret News, Thrillist, SmallBizLady, and more as a notable book of 2018
- It’s been well received on nearly two dozen radio shows this year, most recently this one
- It’s a quick and prescriptive read and can help you get off your phone so you can get on with your life
- It’s available in your favorite format—hardcopy, ebook, or audiobook
- If you’re still unconvinced, you can read two sample chapters here and here
Thanks for reading. If you know anyone who might be interested, I hope you’ll consider sharing this page with them. 🙏