I’ve blogged for 12 years and published more than 2000 posts to date. Below are my 10 favorites from 2017:
- My new book, Log Off, is now available—what you need to know
- Blast from the past: Remember when “mixtapes” were cool?
- Top 10 ways to starve your fears
- How this movie scene changed my life
- What I believe: My 10 articles of faith
- Why I’m reluctant to call myself a journalist
- 5 reasons sad stories are good for you
- You’re doing it wrong: 7 bad habits of well-meaning parents
- 9 remarkable albums your ears must hear
- What 12 years of content marketing have taught me
Thanks for reading. Anyone been here for the full 12 years? If so, I’d like to buy you lunch.